I’ve been wanting for some time now to put together a resource page/pages for solid teachings regarding the simple truths of the Gospel for the growth, edification, encouragement, and equipping of those who come to JGIG. I’ve compiled a collection of balanced teachings and have found a need to rearrange the tabs with drop-down menus just a wee bit at the top of JGIG to accommodate the extra content.
The new ’GIG – Media’ tab,
replaces the ‘Contact JGIG’ tab. More about that in a minute.
‘GIG’ in this case stands for Growth In the Gospel, and ‘Media’ is just that; the resources listed within that drop-down menu include audio, video, and a few text resources. There are three categories in the drop-down menu (which will appear when you hover your cursor over or click on the ‘GIG – Media’ tab):
Two drop-down categories have been moved from the ‘Good Links’ tab to the
‘GIG Media’ tab: the audio series on Hebrews (which can be found in the ‘Audio and Text Resources’ menu under ‘Aaron Budjen’) and the Music menu items. More content on the ‘GIG – Media’ tab may be added over time; additional content will be marked with a *new* marker, as is done on the Articles page.
The page with the email link for reaching JGIG is now located under the ‘About’ tab:
That drop-down menu now reads (when you hover your cursor over or click on the ‘About’ tab):
I hope that you find the resources available under the ‘GIG – Media’ tab to be a source of both growth and refreshment for you in your walk and as you share the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and New Life in Him with others.
Sincerely in Christ,
For more resources regarding the Hebrew Roots/Messianic movements see the Post Index and the Articles Page. General study helps, discernment, and apologetics sites can be found HERE.
Other articles of interest:
- Hebrew Roots Movement – Believers are Grafted Into and Become Israel? Um . . . No.
- The Law of Christ – Defined and Defended
- Hebrew Roots Movement – Salesmanship 101
- Romans 14: Indisputable Matters – Torah or the Gospel?
- Hebrew Roots Movement – The Issue of “Hellenization”
- Is Law Really Law Without Enforcement?
- Hebrew Roots Movement – New Covenant or “Renewed” Covenant?
- Tzit Tzit For the Believer In Christ?
- 12 Undeniable Truths That Drive Law ‘Keepers’ Crazy
- Old Testament Believers and New Testament Christians – From the Articles Page – Addresses the issue of how OT saints were ‘saved’ vs. how NT saints are saved, i.e. what salvation meant and how it was obtained before and after the actual work of Christ on the timeline. It clarifies several points that we see Law keepers bring up in debate over and over again as they misapply the phrase from Scripture, “the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world” and couple that with the claim that the Church (ekklesia, Body of Christ) also existed in the Old Testament. It did not, and this article clarifies the difference between OT believers and NT Christians. Excellent study. Highly recommended.
- Testimonies Page – Read the stories of those who had bound themselves to the Law and then been freed as they began to understand who they are in Christ!
Filed under: Articles, Belief Sytems, Christianity, Discernment, Grace and Law, Holy Spirit, Legalism, Religion, Teachable/Unteachable, Uncategorized, Video Tagged: | Articles, Belief Systems, Christianity, Discernment, Discipleship, Galatians, Holy Spirit, Legalism, Religion, Teachable/Unteachable