- 8thDay4Life’s Weblog – Thoughtful blogging from one formerly in the Hebrew Roots.
- Afflicted 4 Christ – A blogger looking to get involved!
- Come Away With Me – Another excellent blog from the author of 8thDay4Life.
- Confessions of a CF Husband – I started following this blog a few years ago (along with millions of others!). A testimony of faithfulness, by both CF Husband and God.
- CROSSward – Blog from a Jewish Christian. From a Calvinist perspective, but I don’t hold that against him =o).
- Escape To Reality – EXCELLENT teaching site in blog form – the Gospel of Grace ‘full-preach’. Highly Recommended.
- First Life – Then Change – From the guys at BasicGospel.net. Highly Recommended.
- For The Love of Truth – Good articles dealing with many facets of the HRM from one formerly in the Hebrew Roots.
- Lighting The Way Worldwide – The blog counterpart to Lighting the Way International.
- Pass The Toast – Inactive now, but some really neat teaching and perspective there.
- Persecution Blog – Voice of the Martyrs blog.
- Proslogion – “Thoughts from a scientist who is a Christian (not a Christian Scientist)” Great blog.
- TerryIvy.com – Balance. I really like balance. Great perspectives on the Body of Christ.
- The Rosh Pina Project – “An alternative look at Messianic Jews”. Lively banter and interesting perspectives.
- Under Much Grace Blog – “Resources for Recovery from Spiritual Abuse” Emphases on controlling spiritual groups, hyper-patriarchy in the homeschooling community, and other controlling groups. Excellent resource.
- Valerie Kingsbury – Raindrops in the Storm – For refreshment =o)!
- Welcome Home Blog – Heartwarming Videos of our Soldiers’ homecomings
- Teaching, Apologetics, and Discernment, Study Tools, History, and Ministries
- Blogs I Like
- Just For Fun